Seth's Wine Cellar
There are always surprises when we sort through Seth’s wine cellar – who knows what we’ll find!
In this cramped cavern, tucked between boxes of old fuses and a priceless bottle of 1961 Chateau Palmer Margaux, we discover the next generation of atomic clock … the key to how solar storms disrupt your cell phone … nano-gold particles that could make gasoline obsolete … and what NASA’s Kepler spacecraft has learned about how our solar system stacks up to others.
Tune in, find out and, help us lift these boxes, will you?
- Chris Sorensen - Physicist, Kansas State University
- Anne Curtis - Senior research scientist, National Physical Laboratory, U.K.
- Jonathan Eisen - Evolutionary biologist, University of California, Davis
- Karel Schrijver - Solar physicist, Lockheed Martin, Advanced Technology Center
- Jonathan Fortney - Astronomer, University of California, Santa Cruz
- Sanjoy Som - Astrobiologist, NASA Ames Research Center